Attached are some screenshots of those data fields, available under Settings => Employees.
Nov 4, 2013
We just released an update to the Fareclock Admin Console so you can view and edit employee personal data. We've received feedback from you that you want to be able to use Fareclock to manage some key employee data.
May 28, 2013
Apr 22, 2013
We'd like to update you on a few things things that may be of interest to you:
- We recently released an update to the Admin Console with some changes to our reports. The report which used to be called "Time Cards" has been renamed to "Punches". In its place, there is now a new "Time Cards" report which shows two pairs of IN/OUT punches per line. Hopefully, that will in almost all cases allow you to view an employee's punches for one day on one line with the total hours for that day. The Dashboard Period Activity panes also link to this new report. If you prefer to view it in the old format, then you'll just want to navigate in the top menu bar to Reports => Punches. Please give us feedback on how you like this new report!
- We've added Time Cards export functionality to ADP and Paychex payroll services, in addition to Quickbooks. These export options are available in the new Time Cards report. If you have a different payroll service and would like us to support it, please let us know!
- We recently released a new update (version 1.6.9) to our mobile app in the App Store. The most significant feature in the update is a new anti-time tampering feature to detect and lock-out the app if somebody changes the system time on the device. This feature is disabled by default, but you can turn it on in the Admin Console by going to Settings => Clocks => Defaults, click on "Show advanced settings, and then check the box which says "Prevent tampering time on device".
Jan 8, 2013
This new version was built from the ground-up, and has more features than can be listed here. Here are just a few:
- Dashboard information shows top-down view of activity and what administrators should focus on.
- Cleaner interface, with easy access to advanced features.
- Streamlined punch review, with optional keyboard navigation.
- Enhanced reporting.
- In-pane customer support and chat, with knowledge base article search.
New customers will automatically receive the new Admin Console when signing up. Existing customers will still be shown the old Admin Console, with a link at the top to switch to the new one. We will automatically migrate all existing customers to the new Admin Console in the near future.
Try it out today, and let us know what you think by submitting feedback directly from the Dashboard.